Bare Bones Guatemala 65% Dark Chocolate
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Single origin Guatemala 68% Dark with taste notes of floral honey and lemon zest, smoothly followed by a malt and pecan finish.
- Region: Rio Dulce
- Source: XOCO Cooperative
- Conditions: 600m above sea level
- Fermentation: Fermented in wooden boxes
- Ingredients: Cocoa beans, organic raw unrefined cane sugar, organic cocoa butter.
- 100% recycled and recyclable or compostable packaging.
- No additives. No emulsifiers. Just the Bare Bones.