Bare Bones Dominican 68% Dark Salted Chocolate
Single origin Dominican Republic 68% dark chocolate with taste notes of salted caramel and roasted hazelnuts. The Maldon salt is ground smooth within the chocolate for 24 hours and acts as a flavour indicator to bring out the natural sweetness from the cacao. The salt creates the perfect balance of sweet and savoury – making it incredibly complex and moreish.
- Region: Duarte Province
- Variety: Trinitario and Criollo
- Source: OKO Caribe
- Certification: Organic Certified
- Conditions: 200–350m above sea level
- Fermentation: 5-6 days in four tiers of wooden boxes
- Ingredients: Cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter and organic Maldon sea salt.
- 100% recycled and recyclable or compostable packaging.
- No additives. No emulsifiers. Just the Bare Bones.