Big Sur magic: wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
Our charcoal-based Incense is hand-dipped in our studio and packaged in kraft sleeves. Incense quickly transforms a room: transformative smoke uplifts the space while our signature scents linger for hours even after extinguishing.
- Each kraft package contains 15 sticks.
- Incense sticks measure approximately 10.75" long and burn for about 1 hour.
- Depending on room size, scent longevity lasts between 2-4 hours.
How to use:
- Light the end of the incense at a slight angle with a lighter or match, and allow the flame to burn for approximately 10-15 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish. The incense should produce a glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, and will continue to burn on its own.
- Be sure to burn incense on a heatproof, non-flammable holder only.
- Burn incense in a well-ventilated room, away from flammable materials, and never leave incense burning unattended or in near children, pets, or a draft.